This item has not yet been released, pre-orders can be placed here. You will be notified when we have updated shipment ETA's. When the item is released, we will invoice you for the remainder of the full amount.
Full price DSR: $2,989.00
Full price DSR5P: $3,189.00
- Two independent channels, compact design
- Vector diversity for superior performance
- Latest generation of SR Series: Compatible with huge existing ecosystem
- Compatible with D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX Digital modes and all hybrid modes
- 24 bit/48 kHz digital for flawless audio
- AES 256-bit, CTR mode encryption, with 4 different key policies available
- Analog and AES3 digital audio outputs
- External DC powering options and USB input for firmware updates and data transfer
The mechanical design of the receivers fits into the SuperSlot ecosystem and combines field-proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production. To decrease weight, the DSR/DSR5P provide a two channel receiver in one unit powered by external DC. The receivers are also equipped with an IR port for data transfer between units. The machined aluminum housing and panels are surfaced with a hard-anodized finish with laser etched markings to withstand the rigors of field production.
The RF gain stages in the front end use a newly developed design to provide low noise RF amplification, excellent sensitivity and extremely low susceptibility to intermodulation and de-sensitization.
An ideal diversity system constructively combines all of the energy available at both antennas. Traditional “true diversity” or “ratio diversity” methods use two complete receivers and blend the audio. This works well for FM and Digital Hybrid systems, but falls short of the ideal for today’s all-digital modes. The DSR/DSR5P’s Diversity subsystem smoothly and continuously combine RF signals from two receiver front ends per channel, with differing phase angles in order to obtain maximum energy. Not only does this method deliver clean, artifact free performance in all modes, it is actually able to take two signals compromised by multipath interference and reassemble them into a usable signal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.