Both new from Rycote, the HC-15 and Nano-Shield are impeccable pieces of gear for broadcasting, film, TV, and location sound applications. As a bundle, they create an all in one set up for booming and recording sound in any weather or location.
The HC-15 is a hypercardioid short shotgun microphone that is great for studio or location sound.
The microphone combines a moderately directional polar pattern with extremely low self-noise. This provides some level of off-axis rejection and isolation with a precise sound quality to match, making the HC-15 a great all around mic for many recording environments.
Rycote has pushed their windshield kits to another level with the creation of the Nano Shield. Although the blimp shape may look familiar from afar, a closer look reveals several new design and engineering features that make it our most advanced windshield kit yet.
The Nano Shield offers an enhanced level of wind protection paired with improved acoustic transparency. The kits are smaller and on average weigh 30% lighter than Modular Windshield Kits. The new advanced Lyre® mounts are also more compliant and offer better handling noise reduction. Overall the Nano Shield Kits raise the bar for performance and versatility.
- HC-15 shotgun Microphone with case
- NS2-CA Nano Shield
- 2x Magnet lock windshield basket halves with grey wind socks
- Windjammer® fur
- “no tools needed” Mic mounting bar with pair of Nano-Shield Lyre® mounts
- Extra pair of Nano-shield Lyre® mounts
- PCS swivel arm with friction brake
- Interchangeable 3/8” thread mount for swivel arm (for non-PCS usage on booms or stands)
- PCS ergonomic handle
- Low-profile XLR cable with built-in RF filter and switchable 80Hz low-cut
- 360-adjustable and reversible XLR holder
- Extra pair of black wind socks
- Protective case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.