The Sound Devices A20-Nexus Go is a true-diversity wireless receiver with SpectraBand.
When you’re doing bag work, you need a high-quality, high-channel-count audio receiver that won’t weigh
you down. Sound Devices’ A20-Nexus Go true-diversity wireless receiver was made with portability in
mind. It comes with four receiver channels, and can be expanded to six and eight channels via software
license, without additional hardware. Need to transition to a rack or cart? The A20-Nexus Go receiver’s
half-unit size will save you space there, too. It’s ready for anything.
The A20-Nexus Go receiver has an advanced set of features inherent in the Sound Devices Astral family
of products, including:
SpectraBand: The A20-Nexus Go receiver utilizes the unparalleled SpectraBand tuning range of
169 – 1525 MHz, allowing you the ability to find open spectrum, even in the busiest UHF TV
GainForward: No more stopping the action on set. No more adjusting the transmitter gain on the
talent. You can set your levels and make adjustments at your A20-Nexus Go receiver and not at
the transmitter with GainForward.
The A20-Nexus Go receiver is ready to go the distance, thanks to Sound Devices’ proprietary NexLink
NexLink: By utilizing the NexLink protocol, the A20-Nexus Go receiver has full long-range remote
control of transmitters, even in the presence of on-set 2.4 GHz interference.
RTSA: With NexLink and the A20-Nexus Go transmitter’s integrated RTSA (Real Time Spectrum
Analyzer), you can visually monitor the changing RF environment without interrupting the audio or
AutoAssign: Save time on set. The AutoAssign function automatically scans the current tuning
band for clean frequencies and assigns them to multiple channels. The clean frequencies are
then automatically pushed to transmitters linked to the NexLink protocol. This is all done with one
button in mere seconds.
- 4-channel ultra-high-performance, true-diversity receivers in a half-rack size (8.0” x 6.6” x 1.6” / 20.3cm x 16.8cm x 4.1cm).
- Expandable to 6 or 8 channels via A20-Nexus Go 2-Channel Expansion Licenses.
- 169 MHz – 1525 MHz tuning range via Sound Devices’ proprietary SpectraBand Technology.
- Sound Devices NexLink: integrated, long-distance remote control of all wireless transmitters, including group power on/off.
- AutoAssign: automatic deployment of clean frequencies in seconds.
- Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) and scanning for intuitive frequency coordination.
- Flexible powering: via DC input, 8-Series, or AC mains (with optional adapter).
- DB-25 connector for 8 channels of mic, line, or AES outputs.
- Wide, 6.2” color OLED array with touch for control and monitoring.
- A20-QuickDock allows docking and undocking in seconds from Sound Devices 8-Series mixer-recorders with no tools or additional hardware.
- Supports GainForward Architecture: No gain setting on the A20 transmitter. Adjust gain at the receiver or mixer.
- 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.
- RF SAW filters for excellent rejection of interference from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters.
- Excellent audio quality, full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth.
- BNC timecode input for auto timecode sync of transmitters over NexLink.
- Front panel and rear panel BNC antenna inputs. Compatible with passive and bias-powered antennas
- Supports control of the Wisycom LFA smart antenna.
- Cascade out option on rear BNCs for cascading multiple A20-Nexus Go units.
- USB-A port for thumb drives, keyboards, transmitter pairing, and timecode syncing. Supports USB hubs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.