- One button syncing
- Easy Link up to multiple digital audio recorders and cameras
- Dual LEMO t-pin outputs 2.4 GHz wireless communication
- Removable internal NP-50 compatible battery
- USB Type-C connection for charging and external power
- Real-Time Clock offers one-button experience
- Time of Day Jamming units on a crisp OLED screen
- Master operator of jamming units added or restarted during the day
- OLED timecode compare tool - synchronizing 1/1000 frame accuracy
Size & Signals
- Supplies TimeCode and Sync Signals
- Supports 1080p and 1080i genlock
- Project rates 23.976 to 60 fps
- Audio Recorders support wordclock sample rates up to 192 kHz
Dual LEMO 5-pin output connections offers flexibility of use of continued available cables. Timecode In and Out Syncing Two cameras or via a cable leaving the synced unit connected.
- Primary Output = Timecode & Genlock Wordclock gives the choice of running a y cable or two leads. A second connector can connect devices supporting ACN metadata transfer.
- Changeable Li-ion battery rechargable during operation
- Common NP-50 type battery frequently used on other equipment offers convenience of an interchangeable battery
Charging & Power
- USB Type-C port allows external power & charging
- Supports Mac or Windows for the Lockit to transform into a MIDI timecode interface - no configuration - deep level edit of settings.
Introducing the latest from Ambient, the ACN-CL Lockit. The ACN-CL carries the DNA of its predecessors and inherits all the unique and appreciated features, combined with the unprecedented ease of use that has been first introduced with the NanoLockit. Just like the NanoLockit, jamming units to time of day with the internal Real Time Clock is a one-button experience, but with the additional perk of a crisp OLED display. Lockit can also operate as master by automatically jamming units that are added or restarted during the day.
The OLED also brings the useful timecode compare tool introduced with firmware 6.0 so it is easy to determine if other equipment is still in sync – with an accuracy of 1/100 of a frame.
Dual Lemo output connections provide maximum flexibility and continued use of available cables. TC in and out follow industry standard and allow for syncing of 2 cameras in parallel or jamming via a cable while leaving the synced unit connected.
The primary output carries timecode and genlock/wordclock. This gives you the freedom to choose running it either on straight, Y-split cable or 2 separate leads using the second connector for timecode which also connects to devices that support ACN for metadata transfer.
External power and charging are available through a common USB-C port. Connected to a Mac or PC the Lockit transforms into a MIDI timecode interface without additional configuration and allows for deep level editing of the settings.
Not just for the bling the sync LED is now full RGB so we have another color for status indication and party mode. We fit all of this and more in a compact solid aluminum case that makes the ACN-TL TinyLockit and even ALL601 LancLogger look large by comparison.
- 1 NP-50 compatibly Li-Ion battery
- 1 USB-C to USB-A cable
- 1 TC out cable, Lemo to BNC
- 1 Sync out cable, Lemo to BNC
- 2 pcs double lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.