The eSMART BG-DU-REG is a compact and lightweight powering box with 8 protected outputs, 3 locking switches, a full-featured fuel gauge, and power regulators.
The Audioroot eSMART BG-DU-REG Power Distributor with universal fuel gauge and regulated outputs was designed for use in large sound bags or small location carts.
The power distributor can be connected to any battery type (SLA, NI-MH or LI-ION) and the fuel gauge provides all the information required to monitor the battery’s state of charge (voltage, current, power, etc…).
The eSMART BG-DU-REG uses an internal coulomb counter and a calibration routine to measure the battery’s true capacity and display its remaining capacity in real time.
This power distributor is also fully compatible with our full line of Li-XXwh smart batteries.
- Real-time monitoring of the batterie’s SOC: remaining capacity (%), run time estimation, battery voltage, power consumption, power and coulomb counter
- 8 switchable outputs using 3 locking switches
- Polyswitch 2.5A resettable fuses on each output
- A blinking LED indicates when the battery capacity falls below 10 %
- Compatible with any battery ranging from 11 to 18V
- Hirose locking connectors
- Connecteurs de sorties Hirose 4
- Compact and lightweight : (300g , 85x120x30mm)
- 2 x fully isolated 12V/6W outputs on 2 Hirose connectors - these outputs can help to resolve ground loops issues
- 1 x 9V/18W output on 2 Hirose connectors - these outputs can be used to power wireless receivers and transmitters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.