The Audioroot vmDBOX is an ultra-small, DC power distribution box with 6 protected outputs and an integrated DC voltmeter designed for ENG sound bags.
All cables enter and exit from the bottom of the box yielding a much smaller footprint in your bag.
The vmDBOX has a DC input connector and 6 DC outs all on Switchcraft 760 locking connectors.
Each output is protected with a 2.5 amp resettable fuse.
- Integrated voltmeter for battery voltage monitoring
- 6 power outputs switchable with one rugged locking switch
- Polyswitch 2.5A resettable fuses on each output
- Compatible with any battery ranging from 6.5V to 18V DC
- Switchcraft 760 locking connector
- Very low power consumption: the vmDBOX does not affect the battery’s autonomy
- Compact and lightweight : 130g / 65 x 50 x 30 mm
- Hirose output connectors version available (vmDBOX-HRS)
The DC input connector can be swapped with a Hirose female connector with no additional cost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.