Bubblebee Industries' Invisible Lav Covers Fur Outdoor Kit provides great defense from rustling and wind noises while using lavalier microphones. In addition, these pads also hide lavaliers from an audience. This is perfect for filming outside where an audience is not meant to see any microphones.
- Designed to be Used Under Clothes
- Eliminate Rustling and Wind Noises
- Stick Directly to the Skin or Clothes
- Hypo Allergic / Allergy Tested
- 3 Black, 3 Beige and 3 White Reusable Fur Pads
- 30 Pieces of High-Quality Tape
- Designed in Denmark by Sound Lovers, for Sound Lovers
The Invisible LAV Covers FUR OUTDOOR allow you to easily mount and hide your Lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes.
Each package of Invisible LAV Covers FUR OUTDOOR consists of 9 pieces of fur fabric in 3 colors: Black, Beige and White together with 30 pieces of Bubblebee Industries’ high-quality Invisible LAV Tape.
The transparent double-sided tape keeps your microphone and fur fabric solid in place on one side and sticks directly to the skin or to clothes on the other side allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere.
The tape also has a small piece cut out in the middle of the tape, which can be saved and used for fixing.
While the fur fabric can be used up to four times, the tape must be replaced after each use.