DSQD 4 Channel Digital Receiver - NEW from Lectrosonics
- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tuneable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Offline full-system frequency coordination
DSQD Front Panel allows:
- LCD back lit screen
- Push button setup
- High Resolution Display
- any individual audio channel or stereo mix.
- Recessed volume knob on front panel
2 Way IR
- Bidirectional interface
- Push button settings for quick syncing to transmitters
- port allows easy interface to software
- fast set up time
- expands system monitoring abilities
- Two LEDs indicate power state of antenna
The DSQD Half Rack Receiver with analog and digital Dante® network audio outputs utilizes the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency.
The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tuneable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz.
The DSQD Receiver is a four-channel design with a host mainframe that contains the DSP, microprocessor, antenna multicoupler, and control interface.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler.
A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.