The NEW DBSM and DBSMD, from Lectrosonics, are their new bodypack transmitters from the wireless SM series. They are compatible with the DSQD, DCR822, and DCHR digital receivers.
The DBSM single-AA and DBSMD dual-AA digital bodypack transmitters are the latest in the long and hugely successful SM Series of miniature transmitters and are part of the Lectrosonics digital ecosystem. The new models feature a tuning range covering the A1 and B1 bands from 470-608 MHz or up to 614 MHz for the international E01 versions. The new transmitters include high-efficiency circuitry for extended run time, and offer RF power selections at 10, 25 and 50 mW. In addition, a new, selectable high-density transmission mode (HDM) allows for much tighter channel spacing (200 kHz between carriers), yielding more than double the operating frequencies per available spectrum. The units can be configured as either transmitters or recorders, with files stored on microSD card memory in the industry standard Broadcast Wave .wav (BWF) format at 24 bits, 48 kHz sample rate.
The extremely compact, rugged, and smooth SM Series form factor with rounded corners has long set the standard for miniature transmitters (since 2005!). These new units combine 100% digital architecture with 3 RF power levels plus a new HDM (high density mode) for extremely tight carrier spacing, yielding more than 24 channels operating within 6 MHz of available spectrum. Audio quality is 24 bit digital with 48 kHz sample rate, and the units can either record or transmit audio. If recording, the RF carrier can still be active, allowing the user to monitor battery life. Recording is in the standard .WAV (BWF) format. Time code support is included, using the TA5 input for jam sync purposes. Clock accuracy is better than 1 ppm, providing all-day synchronization.
- 100% digital audio and transmission with extremely low audio noise floor
- 20 to 20 kHz frequency response in D2 mode, 112 dB dynamic range, with linear phase response
- Increased battery life vs. older digital units
- High pass filtering at 20, 35, 50, 70, 100, 120, and 150 Hz (much more flexible that most!)
- 3 selectable RF power settings: 10 mW, 25 mW and 50 mW
- Selectable HDM high density transmission mode for extremely tight carrier spacing (200 kHz)
- On-board Recording via microSDHC card in .WAV (BWF) file format, 24 bits, 48 kHz
- Timecode jam sync support via TA5 input jack, <1PPM accuracy
- AES-256 CTR mode Encryption with 4 different key policies
- Servo-bias microphone input, all “servo only” and “universal” wired lav and headset mics with TA5 connectors are compatible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.