The Lectrosonics DNT16i is a DanteTM interface with 16 analog inputs as well as just as many digital DanteTM inputs. It has allows for complete DanteTM processes and fits comfortably on any full-size rack mount shelf system.
- 16 mic/line analog inputs with 48V phantom power and wide range gain control
- 16 DanteTM digital inputs
- 32 DanteTM digital outputs
- Supports both switched and redundant modes in DanteTM operation
- Pre-mixing signal processing on all 32 inputs (analog and digital)
- 48 independent automatic mixers with 36 inputs per mixer and channel activity detectors
- Support for multi-level mixing: mixes can be looped back and used as mixer inputs
- Extensive signal processing including filters, delay and channel linking for dynamic processing (compressors, limiters)
- Gain smoothing to prevent transient noise during instantaneous level changes
- Four test signal generators available for system setup and testing
- Extensive macro command language
- Control interfaces via USB, RS-232, Ethernet and programmable logic I/O
- Rack mount or under table mount
The DNT16i processor provides inputs into a DanteTM network from analog and digital signals. Each input provides extensive signal processing and routing to any one or all of 48 automatic mixers operating at the crosspoints of an internal digital matrix in the processor. The outputs of the matrix can be assigned to a DanteTM transmit channel and/or routed back to an input to be further mixed with another input or matrix mix.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.