- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Dual power (DC or PoE) means the DIO2x2 will work in systems with either standard or PoE Ethernet switches
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics
- +24V Phantom power per channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Two analog output gains to accommodate both consumer and pro line level requirements without overload
The DNT22 I/O Interface is a 2in/2out, cost-effective way to add up to two channels (in and out) of Dante™ audio to an existing Dante-based networked audio system. The DNT22’s small form factor and PoE power capability make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.