VHF Multi-Frequency Belt-Pack IFB Receiver
Lectrosonics has discontinued this product in order to focus on the IFB R1b. However, limited supply for the R1a is still available through our store at a reduced price. This product will not last. Blocks 19, 20, & 21 are already sold out! Get it while you can before it goes away!
- Preset (default) frequency is manually set with hex switches
- Scan mode stores up to five additional frequencies in memory
- Multi-color LED and rotary control for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
- Attached battery door
- 8 hours battery life (alkaline)
- 20 hours battery life (lithium)
- Protective leather pouch is included
Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFBR1a-VHF receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The default frequency of the receiver is set by two rotary switches on the side panel. Up to five additional frequencies can also be programmed into the receiver memory using the scan mode. If more than one frequency is stored in the receiver, the operator can scroll through all stored frequencies by simply pressing the volume knob.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.