- Modular configuration accommodates up to four SRa Series compact receivers
- High-performance antenna multicoupler with isolated outputs
- Switchable antenna power for remote coaxial RF amplifiers
- Discrete power distribution with individual protective fusing
- External DC or onboard battery powering
- Automatic power source switching triggered by voltage comparator
- Machined aluminum chassis for sound cart or portable bag use
To address the increasing demand for more wireless channels in location production, the Octopack combines up to four SRa Series compact receivers into a lightweight, rugged assembly with self-contained power supply and antenna signal distribution. This powerful production tool provides up to eight audio channels in a tiny package ready to work in applications from production cart to a portable mixing bag.
High-quality antenna distribution requires the use of ultra quiet RF amps plus isolated and optimally matched signal paths through the circuitry to ensure equal performance from all connected receivers. In addition, the amplifiers used must be high overload types to avoid generating IM (intermodulation) within the multicoupler itself. Octopack meets these requirements for RF performance.