- Digital Hybrid Wireless(U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
- SmartTune for auto frequency selection
- 256 selectable UHF frequencies
- RF-controlled digital noise filters
- Low noise, Robust RF Front End
- DSP-based pilot tone
- Graphics type backlit LCD display
- Independent balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch audio outputs
- Compatibility modes for use with analog transmitters
The R400a is a high performance, triple-conversion, frequency synthesized, UHF receiver fully compatible with all Lectrosonics 400 series transmitters, and a number of analog models. The proprietary audio processing includes a DSP (digital signal processor) for very low distortion and a superior signal to noise ratio. The DSP eliminates a compandor and its artifacts to provide exceptional audio quality when operating in its native hybrid mode. Special DSP algorithms also provide compatibility modes for use with Lectrosonics 100 and 200 Series analog transmitters.
The R400a features a powerful menu-driven LCD graphic display operated with a push-button switch and a dual function rotary encoder control as a convenient means of viewing and altering settings. The LCD main window displays the pilot tone indicator, diversity antenna activity, RF and audio levels, operating frequency, transmitter frequency switch settings and transmitter battery status. Settings can be changed using the MENU functions. A built-in RF spectrum analyzer is included to conduct site surveys to find interference-free operating frequencies. The analyzer quickly tunes the receiver across its 256 frequencies and records a marker on the LCD indicating the strength of any RF signals picked up. Within less than a minute, a complete display is generated showing the RF activity across the entire tuning range of the receiver. An area with little or no RF activity is then easy to locate and select.
- 1 - Power Supply (Part #DCR12/A4U)
- 2 - Antennas (Part #A500RAXX)
- 4 - Rubber Feet (Part #35664)
- 1 - Quickstart Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.