The Lectrosonics SPDR allows capture of the full stereo audio of an extreme sport participant, in-car scenes or in situations where a wireless system isn’t practical. When used in conjunction with a small mixer and the SRC receiver, the SPDR makes for a lightweight interview setup that provides full redundancy - all fitting into a small fanny pack.
For compatibility with a wider range of memory cards, while retaining high reliability, the SPDR features a deep write buffer.
The SPDR records to a Micro SDHC memory card in Broadcast Wave Format (.WAV with iXML metadata) and 24-bit depth, at sample rates of either 48 kHz or 96 kHz.
The unit can accept inputs from analog line level and AES digital sources or from lav microphones wired for standard Lectrosonics 5-pin “servo bias” inputs.
The SPDR can be jammed with time code via an industry-standard 5-pin Lemo connector and features a highly accurate, temperature compensated (TCXO) time base crystal.
The SPDR is Lectrosonics’ response to customer demand for a small, lightweight dual channel recorder for use on virtual reality sound captures or as a backup recorder for bag systems in the field.
- Professional quality low noise digital audio recordings in Broadcast Wave Format (iXML metadata) with high dynamic range
- Compact size for easy bag, plant mic and personal use
- Records to a microSDHC memory card
- Wide range input gain adjustment for mic to line level signals
- AES input for digital signal chains
- Time code jam/sync from external source
- Standard Lectrosonics TA5M input jack
- Lectrosonics “servo bias” input preamp
- Solid machined aluminum construction
- Over 20 hours of operation on dual AA lithium batteries
- Temperature compensating clock accurate to less than 1ppm at all temperatures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.