From Lectrosonics, the Venue2-941 is a receiver frame that fits in a standard rackmount shelf system. It is compatible with many transmitters from Lectrosonics as well as those from other manufacturers. It is used in collaboration with Lectrosonics VRT2 module receivers.
VRM-941 tunes bands 941.525 to 959.825 MHz
Six-channel modular configuration
- Ratio or Antenna Phase diversity reception
- 3-block tuning for up to 76 MHz and 3072 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- IR port for quick transmitter setup
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- iQ™ dynamic tracking filters for enhanced RF performance
- Wireless Designer™ setup and control software included
- Talkback function with select transmitters
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 computer interface ports
The Venue 2 Receiver is a modular solution that effectively deals with a congested RF spectrum with a variety of options that allows a system configuration to be idealized for a particular installation or application.
The receiver is comprised of several components:
- The master rack mount host assembly
- Up to six receiver modules
- Built-in antenna multicoupler with loop-thru output
- Software for setup and control
Flexibility is the core concept of the design. The receiver modules can be operated separately, each with switched diversity reception for a total of six audio channels, or operated in pairs for more robust diversity reception with one audio channel per module pair. Combinations can also be used for special applications where some modules operate independently and others are paired.
The receiver modules are easy to change with no tools required. The wideband multicoupler allows the use of any frequency module in any position, except when modules are paired for ratio diversity reception.
A major benefit of the design is the inclusion of a high-quality antenna multicoupler. The multicoupler is actually a dual 1 in, 7 out splitter with six outputs for the receiver modules and an additional output as a “loop thru” for another Venue receiver. This allows multiple Venue receivers to operate from a single pair of antennas. Phantom power for remote antenna amplifiers is available from the multicoupler antenna inputs via menu selection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.