Neuman's KH Two-Way Monitor Series is a collection of Speakers that are perfect for use in professional studios and home studios as well as for casual listening. Two-way refers to the amount of drivers in the speakers. In this case they are the woofer (for low frequencies) and the tweeter (for high frequencies).
KH 120 A
Powerful compact bi-amplified studio monitor with superb impulse response and resolution.
The KH 120 is Neumann's trailblazer model and development yardstick for compact studio monitors. It has been a reference class for close-range monitoring since 2011. Enormous power reserves meet high-precision sound conduction. The result: Maximum signal fidelity and distinctly contoured transients across the entire, neutrally designed frequency response. This enables you to precisely control tonal depth, spatial image and even the smallest details in the mix.
- Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
- Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
- Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
- As a stereo system with KH 750 DSP and optional tools, controllable and alignable to the room
KH 80 DSP A
Ultra-compact, DSP-controlled bi-amplified near-field monitor with exceptional power reserves
With its digital core, the KH 80 DSP enables filtering functions and room adjustment options, which brings reference level reproduction to any environment. Even with its compact design, it has extraordinary reserve capacity as well as the classic strengths of the Neumann monitor philosophy: clearly defined dispersion angle, distortion-free design and sophisticated material selection.
- New DSP engine optimizes output to achieve reference class sound
- Mathematically optimized dispersion to deliver excellent detail in any surroundings
- Optional tools for room alignment, configuration und control
- Available in anthracite and white
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.