Neuman's KM 185 is their hyper-cardioid mic from the 180 series. For different polar patterns check out the KM 183 and the KM 184. The mic is known for having a clean, uncolored sound in a versatile package. It is used in every situation from professional studio to live shows to foley for film.
The KM 185 is a state-of-the-art small diaphragm condenser microphone with a tight, frequency-independent hypercardioid polar pattern. Its very natural, transparent sound with low self-noise and high SPL capability have made the KM 185 a worldwide stage and studio standard for many applications ranging from classical piano to heavy metal drums.
- Uniform hypercardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
- High suppression of unwanted sound
- Linear frequency response with a slight treble lift
- Low self-noise (15 dB-A)
- Low impedance output for long cable runs without transmission losses
- Compact size, visually unobtrusive
All mic packages come with a wind screen and a mic clip for each microphone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.