Neumann's U 87 Ai is an incredible microphone. It has a clean, classic sound with a history that can not be understated. This mic has been used on countless records for both vocals and instruments, but it also has applications in film, foley, and live concert settings.
The Neumann U 87 Ai is probably the best-known and most frequently used studio microphone the world over. Its smooth and refined sound is as iconic as its elegant exterior design. The U 87 Ai is the standard microphone for speech and vocals. Three polar patterns plus pad and low cut options make it adaptable to a wide range of applications.
- The world’s most famous studio microphone
- Classic sound, instantly recognizable yet versatile
- Balanced frequency response
- Three polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low cut and pad
- Very low self-noise
- Single mic comes with mic and wooden box
- Studio set comes with mic, shock mount, and wooden box
- Stereo set comes with 2x mics, 2x shock mounts, 2x dust cover, and an aluminum case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.