The 1510 from Pelican is designed for filmmakers but it can be used to hold gear for most an application. We offer this item in black, please call for other color options.
The Pelican 1510 Protector Case is the perfect travel case for photographers and videographers. This case is ideal for carrying and storing DSLR cameras & lenses, camcorders & accessories, compact travel tripods, on-camera monitors and lights, GoPro cameras & accessories, field mixers & microphones, compact drones.
Additional features include polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings and a retractable extension handle; both are great features to have when travelling a lot. Each case comes equipped with an automatic pressure equalization valve that allows the case to balance the interior pressure if there's atmospheric pressure changes. Lastly, the Pelican 1510 is crushproof, dustproof, corrosion proof, watertight, and airtight! Used and trusted by the professionals, get yourself one today and keep all your gear safe and secure.
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived and are proudly made in the USA!
- Maximum airline carry on size*
* Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- O-ring seal
- Personalized nameplate service available through pelican.com
- Made in the USA
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Latch Material: ABS
- O-Ring Material: Polymer
- Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Purge Body Material: ABS
- Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Wheels: 2
- Extendable Handle: Yes
- Lid Depth: 1.79" (4.5cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.79" (14.7cm)
- Total Depth: 7.58" (19.3cm)
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16" (8mm)
- Weight Empty: 11.99lbs (5.4kg)
- Buoyancy: 64.15lbs (29.1kg)
- Interior (LxWxD): 19.75" x 11.00" x 7.60" (50.2cm x 27.9cm x 19.3cm)
- Exterior (LxWxD): 22.00" x 13.81" x 9.00" (55.9cm x 35.1cm x 22.9cm)
- Minimum Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
- Maximum Temperature: 210°F (99°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.