The MK 41 provides consistent directionality across its frequency range. It is very directional, with off-axis sound being easily counteracted by the supercardioid pickup pattern. Suitable for voice or music, you'll find the MK 41 an indispensable part of your recording repertoire.
Schoeps MK 41 Microphone Capsule Features at a Glance:
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR): 24dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 79dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level at 0.5% THD: 132dB-SPL
When combined with a Schoeps capsule, the CMC 6 provides a flat, natural response with excellent protection from RF interference. The CMC 6 adjusts itself automatically from 12V to 48V depending on what the microphone amplifier is connected to, which is particularly handy for mobile recording where you're recording on battery power. The CMC 6 is a no-nonsense microphone body that uses symmetrical, transformerless, direct-coupled circuitry for premium sound.
Schoeps CMC 6 Microphone Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Powering voltage: 12V/48V
- Current consumption with 12V: 8 mA
- Current consumption with 48V: 4 mA
- Impedance (at 12V): 25 ohms
- Impedance (at 48V): 35 ohms
- Low-cut frequency: 20Hz
- Maximum output voltage: 1V
- Minimum recommended load impedance: 600 ohms
Please Specify rental dates in cart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.