The MK 41 provides consistent directionality across its frequency range. It is very directional, with off-axis sound being easily counteracted by the supercardioid pickup pattern. Suitable for voice or music, you'll find the MK 41 an indispensable part of your recording repertoire.
Schoeps MK 41 Microphone Capsule Features at a Glance:
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR): 24dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 79dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level at 0.5% THD: 132dB-SPL
Please Specify rental dates in cart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.