From Sennheiser, the MKE 440 is an industry standard, stereo shotgun microphone. This microphone's design allows for an abundance of effects for film. It is perfect for any professional in the film industry whether the project be standard or experimental.
Compact stereo shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input. Maximum side noise rejection. Rugged all-metal housing.
The MKE 440 has two aligned and matched mini shotgun mics ensuring that the MKE 440 captures the audio you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This feature sets it apart from conventional stereo microphones.
With its optimized acoustic characteristics and adjustable sensitivity, the MKE 440 is ideally suited for speech, music or ambience. The stainless steel micro-mesh wind protection reduces wind noise and protects the fine high frequency details in your sound.
Best of both worlds: Stereo without side effects!
Dual mini shotgun mics create frontal focus
Suppression of ambience and background noise
Built-in elastic suspension and wind protection
3-level sensitivity adjustment and low-cut
Compact, all-metal construction
Standard size camera shoe mount
- Pick-up pattern: stereo, super-cardioid
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 132 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 23 / 42 / 63 mV/Pa, switchable
- Equivalent noise level: 16 / 21 / 40 dB (A)
- Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries
- Operating time: > 100 h
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack plug
- Dimensions: 67 x 106 x 128 mm (HxWxL)
- Weight: approx. 165 g without batteries
- Operating temperature: 14 °F to 131°F (-10°C to +55°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 °F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
- Relative humidity: max. 90% at 104 °F (40°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.