Short shotgun interference tube microphone for film, radio, and television, especially for outside broadcast applications. Excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection.
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 130 dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Voltage: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.