The amount under "quantity" should reflect the amount of days/weeks an item is to be rented out for each unit.
Short shotgun interference tube microphone for film, radio, and television, especially for outside broadcast applications. Excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection.
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 130 dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Voltage: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.