- Pressure gradient microphone with super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Constant directivity over the whole frequency range
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
The Sennheiser MKH-50 is a high quality, professional condenser microphone specifically designed for spot capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The MKH 50 offers exceptional attenuation at the lateral sections of the capsule, for a focused pick up without off-axis noise. Its wide frequency response and high sensitivity result in pristine audio fidelity, no matter the source. It also has a low-frequency roll-off switch to minimize rumble/noise, and a pre-attenuation switch in case you'll mount the microphone near to high transients. The MKH 50 use +48V Phantom Power, and is more than suitable for capturing vocals or instruments in recording or sound reinforcement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.