- Interference tube (long gun) microphone with lobar pick-up pattern
- High directivity throughout the whole frequency range
- Very lightweight
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Switchable treble emphasis
- Switchable roll-off filter
- Infrasonic cut-off filter (-18 dB/oct.)
- Switchable pre-attenuation
The Sennheiser MKH-70 is a lightweight long shotgun microphone. Its excellent directivity is particularly suited to applications undertaken in difficult conditions, such as high background noise and distance microphone positioning. Its frequency-independent directivity prevents sound colouration from off-axis sound sources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.