The amount under "quantity" should reflect the amount of days/weeks an item is to be rented out for each unit.
Compact shotgun microphone. Provides great sound to feature films, documentaries, outdoor shoots or studio productions. Absolute natural sound and outstanding off-axis linearity. Ideal for camera mounting.
- Frequency response: 50 - 25000 Hz
- Audio output: XLR-3M balanced, transformerless, floating
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): -24 dBV/Pa (63mV/Pa)
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Equivalent noise level: 11 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 23 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 129 dB SPL
- Current consumption: 3,3 mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.