Compact shotgun microphone. Provides great sound to feature films, documentaries, outdoor shoots or studio productions. Absolute natural sound and outstanding off-axis linearity. Ideal for camera mounting.
- Frequency response: 50 - 25000 Hz
- Audio output: XLR-3M balanced, transformerless, floating
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): -24 dBV/Pa (63mV/Pa)
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Equivalent noise level: 11 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 23 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 129 dB SPL
- Current consumption: 3,3 mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.