The Sennheiser MKH 30 Bi-Directional Shotgun Condenser Microphone produces quite a flat and wide response across the spectrum of frequencies. This is to say that the output of this mic provides a very clear and accurate representation of the sound being recorded. This is because of the symmetric nature of the microphone.
Particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups, the MKH-30 can also serve as an "S" or side microphone in MS stereo applications. As a general support microphone, it is particularly useful in the effective suppression of sounds from adjacent sound sources. The MKH-30's transformerless output has inherently low noise and distortion, and it also features switchable roll-off filtering and pre-attenuation. The MKH-30 uses +48V Phantom Power, and is finished in a black anodized metal casing.
- Microphone with figure 8 pick-up pattern
- Highly symmetrical and frequency-independent pick-up pattern
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Wide, flat frequency response
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.