The Versa-Flex BHS1 Breathable Professional Audio Harness is a heavy-duty, padded wide strap that prevents shoulder fatigue while carrying audio equipment. It is designed to be used with professional audio mixer and recording cases. There is a 21" over strap and a 8" under strap. The harness features attachment rings for securing cases, two carabiners, removable waist strap and a carry sack. Created with the same great weight distribution and comfort as the popular HS1-N, HS2-N and HS3-N, only with a cooler, lighter-wearing, lighter-duty harness for hot weather and wet locations. A breathable and strong high-tech 3D-mesh fabric in this lighter version, to keep the user cooler on warm days. Drying the new harness will be fast as the mesh won't hold water.
The Versa-Flex Harness is Made in U.S.A.Key Features :
- • Heavy-duty, padded audio harness with wide straps, used to prevent shoulder fatigue.
- • Soft cloth padding under straps
- • Chrome-plated adjustment and attachment rings, with more room for adjustments than previous model.
- • 1.5"-wide weight bearing strap, with 4" padding underneath
- • More spaces along front allow for additional adaptability in fit and add on accessories.
- • Removable waist strap used to keep sound gear close to waist.
- Material :
- Exterior: 3-D mesh
Over the shoulder strap: 1/2" dense, open-cell foam laminated to tricot nylon
Back strap: 3/8" dense, open-cell foam laminated to tricot nylon
- Exterior Dimensions :
- Over strap: 21 x 4"
(53.34 x 10.16cm) (LxW)
Under strap: 8 x 2.0" (20.32 x 5.08cm) (LxW)
- Weight :
- 1.6 lbs (726g)
- Waist Strap
- 2 Carabiners
- Carry Sack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.