MAT 288 is a programmable diversity matrix combiner. This unique device allows to combining RF coming from 8 areas (a couple of diversity feed) on the fly thanks to a matrix of solid state switches. It is designed to have the greatest reliability, with redundant power supply (AC and DC). All operations can be remote with Ethernet. Typical applications are a production center where a control room has to work with several STUDIOs also at the same time or a THEATRE that needs time to time to combine main stage, foyer or lobby. Also your ENG or OB-Van facility will benefit this freedom to manage different RF areas. This flexibility along with the possibility to work in wideband allows also an easy deployment of your wireless audio infrastructure and also to optimize your overall CAPEX (i.e. sharing resources like wireless microphones).
- Diversity combiner 8:1 or 8:4 or 2 x 4:2 (sw configurable)
- Wide bandwidth 150-960 MHz operation
- Redundant power supply, AC and DC powered
- Remote management and monitor of alarms thru Ethernet 10/100 base TX
- Antenna booster supply toggled on each input independently
- Voltage and current monitoring on each booster supply with alarm
- Programmable attenuators on each inputs
- Remote boost control (for gain/bandwidth) with a bidirectional data link thru coax (input BNCs)
- light window where the user can enter their own text to identify the 8 areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.