Wisycom MCR42 B-Stock Bundle, Band 8 (940MHz - 960 MHz) with discounted pricing!
*This B-STOCK bundle comes with 1 MCR42 Band 8(940-960) Receiver, 2 MTP40 Transmitters, a Standalone Endplate BPA42(TA3 outputs), and a Carrying Bag*
- 1 MCR42S Band 8 (940MHz - 960MHz) Receiver:
The Wisycom MCR42 is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real TRUE DIVERSITY
- Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable.
- Multicompander operations
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
– remote TX battery monitoring
– tone-squelch operating
– PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display
Two MTP40S Transmitters
MTP40S is a small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary "intermodulation cancellation" circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NIMH or Lithium
- 7h @100mW output power
- 10h @ 50mW output power
- 14h @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to set up thru an OLED display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 85dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- White OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- Integrated HW limiter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.