The Wisycom MCR42 is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real TRUE DIVERSITY CONFIGURATION. Its front end has a chain of microcontrolled-driven movable filters to allow BROADBAND OPERATION up to 240 MHz with great selectivity.
A powerful low consuption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operations, high coverage and with our patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
Band N (470-700 MHz)
MCR41 is the version with only one diversity RX board mounted. It supports all features of MCR42 and is compatible with MCR42 Firmware. It is also possible to mount the second Rx board to upgrade a MCR41 to an MCR42.
- Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable.
- Multicompander operations
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization
- Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
– remote TX battery monitoring
– tone-squelch operating
– PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.