The Wisycom MPR50 is a compact receiver designed for professional in-ear monitoring applications. It features a real TRUE DIVERSITY configuration along with a unique wide-band tuning range up to 232 MHz. Audio processing can be Stereo MPX or mono based.
The output audio stage is specially designed to have maximum audio peak-dynamic of 200 mWatt.
Very easy and versatile thanks to its Oled display, navigation button controls, infrared and automatic scan.
Battery management is very flexible since MPR50 allows the use of standard battery pack:
– 2 AA NiMH or Alkaline
– C3-V3 battery pack
– KLIC 8000 or CR-V3R lithium (i.e. DR9708 Duracell)
Charging can be done with a dedicated charger or thru the integrated micro-USB-B connector.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range
- TRUE DIVERSITY RECEIVER with 2 whip antennas
- 200 mW peak audio power
- Separate release/attack compander
- Miniature design with 2 AA battery pack integrated (body-pack form factor) or rechargeable lithium pack
- Easy to use thanks to an OLED display
- Dedicated function buttons & frequency scan function
- Automatic receiver programming thru infrared and micro-USB
- FM Stereo mode for MPX decoding with mix-mode function
- FM IFB mode with NARROW-BAND modulation to enhance noise immunity and coverage (SW selectable)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.