The MTB40S is a small and light plug-on transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
MTB40S benefit of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
– New absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference allowed by a dedicated 70 dB filter
– New narrowband operations. This allows operation at half the bandwidth with an extra 50% range!
– New software switch to a wide-band mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom systems
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- User selectable companding systems
ENR (noise optimized)
ENC (voice optimized)
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- P48 phantom power for condenser microphones
- White OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- XLR-3F connector with locking collar to ensuring an extremely tight noiseless fit!
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Audio input circuitry with high linearity audio transformer
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- New narrowband operations
- New software switch to wide-band mode
- New absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference
Please specify rental dates in cart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.