MTP41S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. MTP41S benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise.
B5 Low Band (470-654 MHz) - Grey
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range (others on request)
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (60g without battery)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
ENR (noise optimized)
ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 1 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
> 5h @ 50mW output power
> 7h @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup thru an Oled display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- Integrated HW limiter
New absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference allowed by a dedicated 70 dB filter
– New narrowband operations. This allows operation at half the bandwidth with an extra 50% range!
– New software switch to a wide-band mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom systems
To Upgrade, please fill out this form from Wisycom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.