Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the ZOOM PodTrak P4 makes it easy to capture professional quality audio wherever you're recording your podcasts.
High Quality Mic Inputs
The P4's mic inputs feature Zoom's professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
Headphones For Everyone
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
The P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB to your favorite conferencing software. With the P4's built-in mix-minus feature, echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated.
Use the optional Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth Receiver to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
Produce Like A Pro
The P4's customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles and pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
Go Where The Story Takes You
The P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
The P4 can serve as a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS device. With the P4 you can also live-stream your podcast.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Inputs & Outputs
- Number of Input Channels: 4 (mono/stereo)
- Number of Output Channels: 1 (headphone A~4)
- MIC XLR jacks: (2: HOT)
- Smartphone Connection Jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R,RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
- USB: Type-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
- Note: Use a USB cable that supports data transfer. USB bus power is supported.
- DC 5 V: USB Type-C (for power supply)
- Headphones: 3.5 mm stereo mini
- Phantom Power: +48 V
- Recorder: Formats: WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, mono/stereo
- Recording media: 4 GB-32 GB SDHC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher);
- Audio Interface: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
- Power: 2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
- AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A (USB bus power is supported.)
- Est. Continuous Operation Time Using Batteries: Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card
- Alkaline batteries: about 4 hours
- NiMH batteries (1900 mAh): about 4.5 hours
- Lithium batteries: about 9 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.