The RE50B is the industry standard for handheld interview mics in broadcast television production. Used on interviews with everyone from the President of the United States to the family next door, the RE50B is heard and seen in the reporting of news correspondents around the globe.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Dynamic element
- Extremely low handling noise via Dyna-Damp™ “mic in-a-mic” shock mount system
- Impervious to wind noise and p-pops via its four- stage pop filter
- Withstands high humidity, temperature extremes, and corrosive salt air
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 8- - 13,000 Hz
- Impedance, 150Ω
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.