The CS-M1 sets new standards of sound quality for a short shotgun mic. From professional boom pole drama and film location recording to DSLR camera mounted applications, the CS-M1 delivers pristine quality audio with sharp directivity.
At only 4” in length and weighing less than 2 oz., the unobtrusive CS-M1 can be used in tight mic situations to faithfully capture the story. Like all Sanken shotguns, it is rugged and dependable with a wide range of applications where sound clarity and noise rejection are critical requirements.
CS-M1 shown with optional KSM1 shock mount
- Unique Sanken lightweight design
- Sharp directivity
- Clear sound
- Short 4″ length, lightweight (less than 2oz) for easy operation
- Ideal for boom pole operation on drama and film shoots
- Ideal for mounting on cameras with short lens
- Suitable for ENG applications
- Standard 19 mm diameter
- Advanced RFI rejection
- Wide 100Hz – 18kHz frequency range
- Rugged and dependable design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.