The amount under "quantity" should reflect the amount of days/weeks an item is to be rented out for each unit.
Super-cardioid microphone designed for use as a soloist's or spot microphone for applications requiring a high degree of side-borne sound muting and feedback rejection. Frequency-independent directional characteristics.
Pressure gradient microphone with super-cardioid pick-up pattern
High rejection of lateral sounds
Constant directivity over the whole frequency range
Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 134 (142) dB / 1 kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 12 (18) dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-321 (27) dB
- Current consumption2 mA
- Battery Specification48 +- 4 V Phantom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.