The amount under "quantity" should reflect the amount of days/weeks an item is to be rented out for each unit.
The MKH 60 is a lightweight shotgun microphone. It is versatile and easy to handle and its superb lateral sound muting makes it an excellent choice for film and reporting applications. Its high degree of directivity ensures high sound quality for distance applications.
Extremely low inherent self-noise
High directivity throughout the whole frequency range
Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
Infra-sonic cut-off filter
Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
Rugged and weather-proof
Black, anodised light metal body
- Frequency response (Microphone): 50 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 40 (12,5) mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 8 (15) dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 18 (26) dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 125 (134) dB / 1kHz
- Power supply: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
- Current consumption: 2 mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.