The CL-16 Linear Fader Control Surface for 8-Series combines the simplicity of traditional analog consoles with the power and flexibility of digital consoles. This bespoke control surface enhances the experience of cart-based mixing with its intuitive operation, 16 silky-smooth faders, 16 dedicated trims, and a glorious panoramic LCD. All of this is elegantly engineered into a 16.3”-wide compact unit which fits in a cart and operates from 12 V DC.
- Compatible with the 888 and Scorpio at launch, with support for the 833 in a later firmware update
- 16 dedicated rotary trim controls
- 16 dedicated faders
- Intuitive design philosophy where channels 1-16 have dedicated, non-banking controls like a traditional analog console, and other important features may be quickly accessed
- 32 multi-function rotary controls for EQ, pan, channels 17-32 gains, bus gains, output gains, and more
- Large, sunlight-readable LCD screen folds down for easy and safe storage and transport
- New high-reliability, silent, soft-touch buttons for key functions like record, stop, metadata, coms, returns, and more
- Five user-assignable buttons
- Built-in 5-port USB hub with (two USB-C and three USB-A) for keyboards, SD-Remote tablet, and other USB peripherals
- 1/4” and 1/8” headphone jacks
- Remote 10-Pin connector for custom wiring of LEDs and switches, along with 1/4” foot pedal input
- Connects via USB-B
- 12 V DC-powered via 4-pin XLR (not included)
- 16 ultra-smooth gliding Penny & Giles 100 mm linear faders – best feeling faders on the market
- Quick bottom panel access for field servicing of faders
- Ships with USB-A to -B cable, 1/4″ to 1/4″ TRS, and 10-pin Phoenix Screw Terminal Block
Please specify rental dates in cart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.