The amount under "quantity" should reflect the amount of days/weeks an item is to be rented out for each unit.
The MTP40S is a small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. MTP40S benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
Upgraded features:– New absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference allowed by a dedicated 70 dB filter
– New narrowband operations. This allows operation at half the bandwidth with an extra 50% range!
– New software switch to a wide-band mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom systems
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range (others on request)
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:ENR (noise optimized)ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- Autonomy:> 7h @ 100mW output power> 10h @ 50mW output power> 14h @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to set up thru an Oled display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 85dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- 48V phantom power to use wired mic thru the PHA48 accessory
- White OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- Integrated HW limiter
- B5 Low Band (470-654 MHz) - Grey
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.