From Sennheiser the MKH 416 is extremely versatile for most any aspect of media production. It's design allows for ease is use with a low chance for troubleshooting.
The MKH 416 is a short shotgun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Employs RF-technology to control residual microphone noise. Optimizing the transducer's acoustic impedance results in a further improvement in low noise performance
- The RF-design yields low noise levels and high immunity to humidity and moisture
- The comparatively low RF-voltage across the elements of the transducer also eliminates arcing and DC-bias creeping currents
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency, above 2 kHz approaches lobar pattern
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matte black all-metal body
- Increased directivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.